Digital Marketing Account Manager
Our award-winning digital marketing agency in the West Island is seeking a bilingual, highly organized, and driven individual to grow with our dynamic agency and take on the role of Digital Marketing Account Manager. If you thrive on managing multiple clients with a focus on delivering results, you will love it here!
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in marketing, communications or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of hands-on SEO, paid search, WordPress and content strategy experience
- 2 + years of hands-on campaign execution & project management experience
- 1+ years of account management and customer service experience.
- Should demonstrate a high level of understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Experience working in an agency where you manage multiple clients is an asset
- Strong background in Google Analytics
- Strong client facing presence with great communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (oral and written)
- High level of tech savviness and software and platform proficiency such as Semrush, Google
Ads, Teamwork, etc.
- Lead the digital marketing campaigns including strategy, planning, optimizing, and executing the plan with our team members
- Attend client meetings to better understand client needs
- Oversee the SEO, PPC and content marketing campaign performance with team for clients
- Responsible for reporting of KPIs and strategic insights to clients
- Effectively communicate analysis and recommendations with clients and team resulting in retention, high-level of trust and upsells
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership of the campaigns
- On-page SEO content optimization
- Drive consistent client results
Benefits of Working with our Awesome WSI Montreal Team
At WSI, we value work-life balance and offer a casual, fun environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our highly recommended, results-oriented AND award-winning team. Work with our local team and be part of a global network!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- 2 weeks of vacation and paid shutdown over Christmas.
- Hybrid position with a possibility of remote work.
- Annual wellness benefit and training benefits
- Convenient West Island location with plenty of free parking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative and be results-oriented
- Resourceful, proactive, autonomous
- Fast learner of technological and Web-based tools
Schedule: 37.5 hrs/week
Salary: (Commensurate with experience)
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Pointe-Claire, near many public transport options
This is a hybrid position with a possibility of remote work. To apply, please submit your application by filling out this form below and send your c.v with a cover letter describing how you fit this role to email@example.com. All applications will be considered however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Equal opportunity employer
WSI Digital Marketing is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal-provincial laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits and training. WSI Digital Marketing makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.