Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our award-winning digital marketing agency in the West Island of Montreal is seeking a bilingual, highly organized and creative, individual to grow with our dynamic agency and take on the role of digital marketing coordinator. New marketing graduates welcome to apply. Our office is centrally located in the West Island with plenty of parking and shops.
Job Requirements / Required Skills
- Ability to create & deliver creative content (copy, images and basic graphics)
- Excellent oral and communication skills in English and French
- Excellent writing skills
- Degree/diploma in marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience in social media marketing and advertising an asset
- Proficient in Word, Excel & Google Docs
- Knowledge of WordPress an asset
- Knowledge of Canva is an asset
- Knowledge Mail Chimp or Constant Contact an asset
- Photoshop an asset
- Desire to learn new digital platforms
- Work in conjunction with our team to support our digital marketing mandates.
- Coordinate client onboarding, project management system and customer service requests.
- Plan and deliver content for social media and email marketing.
- Coordinate Web projects including quality assurance.
- On-page SEO content optimization
- Create and optimize profiles for our clients including Google Business profiles.
- Coordinate local SEO activities and write monthly posts.
- Support the delivery of our Web and marketing solutions
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns.
- Integrate blog content into WordPress sites.
- Coordinate the internal social media marketing & newsletter initiatives for our WSI team.
- Stay up-to date with new trends in digital marketing and social media.
Benefits of Working with our Awesome WSI Montreal Team
- We value work life balance and offer a casual and fun environment.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- 2 weeks of vacation and paid shutdown over Christmas.
- Hybrid position with a possibility of remote work.
- On-going learning opportunities to upgrade your skills.
- Work with our local team and be part of a global network.
- Annual wellness benefit and training benefits
- Convenient location with plenty of free parking.
- Opportunity to work for a highly recommended, client-focused and results-oriented team!
Schedule: 37.5 hrs/week
Salary: (Commensurate with experience)
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Pointe-Claire, near many public transport options
This is a hybrid position with a possibility of remote work. To apply, please submit your application by filling out this form below and send your c.v with a cover letter describing how you fit this role to email@example.com. All applications will be considered however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Equal opportunity employer
WSI Digital Marketing is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal-provincial laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits and training. WSI Digital Marketing makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.