Digital Marketing Coordinator
Start 2022 with a new challenge! Our award-winning digital marketing agency in the West Island is seeking a bilingual, highly organized, individual to grow with our dynamic agency and take on the role of digital marketing coordinator. New marketing graduates welcome to apply. Our office is centrally located in Pointe Claire with plenty of parking and shops.
- Work in conjunction with our team to support our digital marketing mandates.
- Coordinate client onboarding, project management system and customer service requests.
- Social media marketing and advertising including strategy and content creation.
- Copywriting for email marketing and social media.
- Coordinate Web projects including quality assurance under the lead of the project manager.
- Create and optimize profiles for our clients including Google Business profiles.
- Coordinate local SEO activities.
- Support the delivery of our Web and marketing solutions
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns.
- Reputation management
- Integrate blog content into WordPress sites.
- Coordinate the internal marketing initiatives for our WSI Digital Marketing team.
- Ability to create & deliver creative content (copy, images and basic graphics)
- Excellent oral and communication skills in English and French
- Degree/diploma in marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience in social media marketing and advertising
- Proficient in Word, Excel & Google Docs
- Experience with Mail Chimp or Constant Contact an asset
- Experience with WordPress an asset
- Knowledge of Canva is an asset
- Photoshop an asset
- Creative Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Copywriting skills a definite asset
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative and be results-oriented
- Resourceful, proactive, autonomous
- Fast learner of technological and Web-based tools
Benefits of Working with our Awesome WSI Montreal Team
- We value work life balance and offer a causal and fun environment.
- Tons of on-going learning opportunities.
- Work with our local team and be part of a global network.
- 2 weeks of vacation and paid shutdown over Christmas.
- Annual wellness benefit and training benefit
- Multiple learning opportunities to improve your skills.
- Hybrid flexible schedule
- Convenient location with plenty of free parking.
- Not to mention the opportunity to work in a highly talented, client-focused, winning team!
Schedule: 37.5 hrs/week
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Start Date: January 4th, 2022
Location: Centrally-located in Pointe Claire, many public transport options.
This position is a hybrid opportunity that involves both on-site and remote work as Government measures allows. To apply, please submit your application by filling out this form below and send your c.v with a cover letter describing how you fit this role to email@example.com. All applications will be considered however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Equal opportunity employer
WSI Digital Marketing is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal-provincial laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits and training. WSI Digital Marketing makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.