Summer Student Marketing Opportunity 2023
WSI Digital Marketing is looking to hire a talented summer student in the field of marketing and communications. Our West Island team is looking for a proactive, detail-oriented student that is currently studying Marketing and is interested in working with a dynamic team of marketers to gain experience and contribute to the success of our clients marketing campaigns.
- Lead the digital marketing campaigns including strategy, planning, optimizing, and executing the plan with our team members
- Attend client meetings to better understand client needs
- Oversee the SEO, PPC and content marketing campaign performance with team for clients
- Responsible for reporting of KPIs and strategic insights to clients
- Effectively communicate analysis and recommendations with clients and team resulting in retention, high-level of trust and upsells
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership of the campaigns
- On-page SEO content optimization
- Drive consistent client results
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Proficiency in English and French preferred, both written and spoken
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Google Docs
- PowerPoint and Photoshop an asset
- Experience in a social media an asset (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Experience with WordPress and email marketing tools an asset
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Copywriting skills an asset
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Creative, resourceful, proactive, autonomous
- Fast learner of technological and Web-based tools
Schedule: 37.5 hrs/week
Location: Pointe-Claire, near many public transport options.
This opportunity is available for students in enrolled in University or CEGEP. This position is a hybrid position. To apply, please send us your c.v with a cover letter describing how you fit this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be considered however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Equal opportunity employer
WSI Digital Marketing is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal provincial laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits and training. WSI Digital Marketing makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.